Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 29, 2007

Graham..........Then

We were so blessed with baby boy #2 in 2006. Graham has been such a sweet, "smiley" baby. Garrett has always loved his "baby." (That's what he calls Graham because he can't say his name.) Although the past few months have been really hard without Nana, God has still been good. I don't know what I would do without my 3 boys. They are my greatest joy!!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jan said...

What sweet pictures -- I'm so glad you have that one of your mom holding him.

Love you very much.....

Anonymous said...

Boy that Garrett really likes to "ham it up". He is such a fine little man. I really think he's beginning to look a little like his Grandee, don't you? (just kiddn'of course)
Loved looking at all the latest pics, and was really touched by the one of Marsha and Graham. Know you'll cherish it especially. Love, hugs 'n kisses to you all,
Grandee

Anonymous said...

I love to see your pictures. What a wonderful family. Especially like to see the picture of Marsha.

from Marsha's friend,
Janis Y

Jenny said...

i love that picture of your mom holding graham. so sweet