Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Saturday night at the Rodeo

Last Saturday night we went to the Dixie National Rodeo at the coliseum. It was so much fun. We went with KK and Papaw, and the boys loved it. We went to the 8:00 show and got home at midnight. The boys fell asleep on the way home. We had to stay to the end because Garrett wanted to see the bull riding, and of course, it was last. The entertainment was Marty Stuart, and the boys enjoyed going to the floor and dancing. I haven't been to the rodeo since I was about 12. Does that mean that I am a redneck if I enjoyed the rodeo??? Oh, well, I'll admit it - I am a country girl!!!

1 comment:

Dara said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog for details! You better do it! :) Love you!