Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Graham's birthday


Graham turned 3 today.... I can't believe my baby is already 3.  For some reason I can't find his birth pics.  I know that I have a lot of posts to catch up on, but for now, this is it!  I'll post pics of his party later afterwards.  Last night we went to El Sombrero's with KK and Papaw and we were going to get the waiters to sing to Graham.  He realized what we were doing and started crying, so we said nevermind!

It is a very hot and long summer as I am now 31 weeks pregnant.  Ella Katherine will be here on Aug. 14th.  The boys are so excited, especially Garrett.  He just loves babies, especially our friend, Caroline, who is 13 months.  He is going to be so good with Ella - Graham, I'm not so sure yet.  He might take a little while to warm up to her.  He might surprise us, though!

No comments: