Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

I do...

  West Lauderdale High School Senior Prom 1994

10 years ago today I said, "I do" to my best friend.  Jeremy and I have been friends since we were 6 years old and he became my best "guy" friend when we were 16.  We started dating the beginning of our Senior year even though we were so afraid we were going to mess up our friendship.  6 years later we were married. "I can't fight this feeling anymore. What started out as friendship has grown strong" (by REO Speedwagon was one of our favorite songs - that one and "In my dreams."!!!) I can just see us riding around in his little navy blue truck holding hands and thinking "when are we ever going to be able to get married?"

Over the past 10 years we lived in 8 different apartments/houses, had 3 children and 1 dog, Jeremy's had 3 different careers, and 8 years of medical school/training!!!  Although the past 10 years haven't always been easy, I wouldn't trade any of it.  I hope the next 10 years with my best friend are even more wonderful than I can imagine!!!

3 comments:

Christie said...

Happy Anniversary! That picture is great!

Dara said...

Happy Anniversary! I love you both!

lanajax said...

Hope you had a great weekend; love you guys.