Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 9, 2007

Friday Night Bowling

This past Friday night we went bowling with KK and Papaw. We had such a good weekend. Jeremy had 2 off days in a row for the first time in a couple of months. We started to go somewhere, but we changed our minds and stayed home. I'm glad we did. Saturday night we actually got to go on a date like the old days - dinner and a movie (and a trip to Lowe's- that's when you know you're getting old when you go to Lowe's on your date. Either that or you know that's when you live in Mississippi!!!) Anyway, I wish you could see Graham's fangs in these pictures if you haven't seen his fangs already. He has four teeth- 2 middle bottom and 2 top, on the sides! He is walking all over the place now. Garrett loved bowling. A couple of times his ball never made it to the pins. We told him to blow it and he would say, "Go, ball, go!" Then if he didn't hit any pins he would say, "Oh, no!" Graham just walked around clapping. Anyway, I just love sharing my boys with everyone!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Christie said...

How much fun! Your boys are so cute in their matching shirts. Glad you and Jeremy got to have a date night. I forgot what that was like. I can't remember the last time I saw a movie...

The Segrest Family said...

PRECIOUS pictures!!!!!!

Jenny said...

yep...can't remember the last time we saw a movie either. we tried to go while we were at the beach last week and had my mom and dad there to babysit, but the one we wanted to see had already started and the next showing was too late. oh well!

your boys are so sweet. i love all the new pictures.

The O'Donnells said...

so glad you got some time with your hubby! we so enjoyed seeing your daddy's field and jeremy's retired number! ya'll are legends in that town :)

Anonymous said...

Going to Lowes on a date...isn't that normal??? I hope you guys had fun on you date. Thanks for the training this morning..you did great :)

Renee Guest said...

Cute pics. I love the matching shirts too!

Morgan Tart said...

Hey Sha! I randomly came across your blog on someone else's. I am so glad I found it! We are moving to Jackson in a few weeks for Matt to go to law school. Hopefully we will see you guys sometime.

Morgan McPhail Vitart