Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2007

Pajama Spa Party

Pictured are: Brandy Hester, Nakeetsha Dryer, Amanda Wright (and twins), Sue Weimer, Me, Renee Guest, and Chrissie Grantham
Last night I had a pajama spa party at my house. My sister has started selling Beauticontrol. It was so much fun. We did foot baths, scrubs and exfoliated hands, faces and our feet. We had ice cream sundaes and did a lot of talking and laughing. Sorry for those of you who missed it!!! Next time it will have to be a spend-the-night-party!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Gotta love it!!! I think Renee looks posessed :) I had SO much fun!! We will definitely have to do it again!!

Renee Guest said...

My friend Jenny said I look like a Thriller dancer. That is bad - that is just realy bad!!!

Amanda said...

Ha ha...I didn't think about that...you kinda do :) We should have all gone for that look!!!

Tate Family said...

Not sure if you remember me, but we met a year or so ago @ Group Link. I remember talking about our itty bitty babies and now they're practically toddlers. Take care! :)

Anonymous said...

Loved the spa party! I can't wait until Nashville!!!!

The Henrys said...

Hey Sha. Sorry that it's taken me so long to write back to you. Your little boys are so cute!

Carrie said...

Hey Sha...I don't know whose blog led me to yours, but I'm so glad I found you. The boys are so precious...tell Jeremy Chris and I said hi...glad to be able to keep in touch.