Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Disney World 2008!!!

We returned last night after midnight from our Disney trip. We left last Friday afternoon and got to Disney on Saturday and went into Magic Kingdom that night. On Sunday Lana, Jeremy's sister and her boyfriend, Jim, ran the Disney Marathon, so we went to MGM to see them during the race. We went to at least one of the parks everyday through Friday and drove home yesterday. We had an amazing time!!! Garrett and Graham did so much better than we expected. Garrett wanted to see EVERY character (except the mean ones!!!) I think we got a picture and autograph from every Disney character imaginable! But, that's what it's all about when you have kids!!! Garrett loved every minute of it. Graham loved just sitting in someone's lap riding the bus, or boat, or any kind of ride. We stayed in the cabins at Fort Wilderness Campground. We came in everyday to nap and rejuvenate before returning to the parks at night. We also usually ate at least one meal in our cabin, cooked by KK!!! We did 2 character breakfasts - one in Cinderella's castle and one at the Contemporary hotel, Chef Mickey's. Garrett wore a birthday button almost all week. (I know, his birthday was the 6th, but we milked it for all we could!!!) He finally got to where he didn't even respond when people said, Happy Birthday, Garrett! He probably wonders how long a birthday really lasts!!! I don't know how we'll top this 3rd birthday. Actually, we're talking about going this same time next year and I may try to run the 1/2 marathon on Saturday and Jeremy run the marathon on Sunday. (We'll see if that happens!!) Anyway, I have almost 200 pictures just on my camera, so I'll just blog a day or two at a time. These pictures can't possibly show just how much fun we had watching our 2 precious boys' faces light up. I wish I had a video camera on them during the whole trip!!!

1 comment:

Dara said...

Sha, It sounds like you all had a great trip. I can't wait to hear about it in person. I miss you! Love you!