Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day


These two faces are what makes being a mother worth EVERY SINGLE MINUTE (the good and the very few bad)!!! I couldn't have gotten through this past year without my precious boys. I didn't get any pics of me with the boys today because Garrett was sick and we didn't even get to go to church together or go to lunch together. However, I did get a nap today and did not have to cook which are the two most important parts of Mother's Day! Jeremy surprised me with a necklace from Liz Henry that I had been wanting. Thanks, Jeremy! I hope you all had a blessed and restful Mother's Day. I know I did!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christie said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day Sha! That picture is so cute! You have such precious boys! Can't wait to see ya'll Sunday night!