Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Haircut with Mrs. Mavis

This is actually Garrett's third haircut. He is now an old pro at it!. As long as the suckers and candy keep coming, he thinks it's pretty fun. Mrs. Mavis has cut his hair each time. She has a small farm so while Graham was getting his hair cut, Garrett got to go outside and see the donkeys. Garrett loves to imitate the donkey by placing his hands on his ears and saying "Hee-haw, Hee-haw!"

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Cross Family said...

Yeah Jacksons. Thanks for blessing us all last night in night of praise. I was surrounded with the Lords's glory :)

kk-papaw.blogspot said...

They are so precious - look so much like their papaw!

Christie said...

So cute! I wish Raylin had enough hair to cut! Maybe one day. I am so excited ya'll are blogging. I love to look at these cute boys!

Amanda said...

Yay!! I found your blog!!