Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

We Are the Champions!!!

Tonight Papa's team (West Lauderdale Knights) won the Class 4A High School Baseball State Championship at Trustmark Park. Yeah Papa!!! We beat Terry 7-3. It was a good game. I am so proud of my dad and his team. He especially needed this and deserved it this year. They were ranked #2 in the nation! Pretty good for a country town like Collinsville!!! This picture is Papa with his 6 grandchildren: Kasie, Mari Beth, Kennedy, Cameron, Garrett, and Graham.
The next picture is "happy" Graham with his buddy, Papaw.
The third picure is Garrett enjoying the game. Go, Knights, Go!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jenny said...

oh my!!! what took me so long to find your blog? i guess i haven't been paying attention!:) your family is so precious, and i can't believe how big your boys are getting. hope to see all of you soon!!!

love,
jenny

LT (and Max) said...

i stumbled upon your blog and I noticed "Collinsville" in one of the posts! my mom is from Collinsville and I still have family there....is that where you're from?
i'm sure we have connections somehow! :)
Laura Tomlinson

Christie said...

I am ready for some new pics. How are ya'll doing? We miss ya'll!

the Sandbergs said...

hey sha! i am so glad that i saw your blog. your little boys are so cute!!! we also have a blog, and i am trying to keep it updated, but i'm not so great at it! i hope y'all are doing well!! congrats to WL and your dad!!!
love,
Emily (Smith) Sandberg

Loustalot said...

Sha, the boys are growing up so fast! They are so cute and I told Fleet I can see them playing some baseball someday. Glad for your dad's team. Send me your email address. kim

Janis Yearwood said...

Jan sent me the address to your blog. I got such joy from seeing the pictures of your families. Marsha was always telling me stories about the kids. She loved them with all that was in her. I can still hear her laugh after telling me about something they did.

Hope your family has a wonderful summer, Janis Yearwood

Anonymous said...

Sha,
Loved all the pictures. Glad I have a place I can go and see them as they change daily!

Love yall,
Aunt Dottye