Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Christopher and Sarah Delaney's Wedding

This is my Grandfather, Dee, my aunt, Jan and me.
I had such a good time with Dee. I don't think we've
ever gotten to spend that much time together! We flew together and rented a car together. I was surprised at how well we got around - thanks to Jan's maps!!! Christopher and Sarah had a flower basket arrangement in memory of my mom, so I got to "sit beside" my mom at our table. That was so thoughtful Christopher and Sarah!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jan said...

Wow -- what sweet things to say. I'm so glad you and daddy had that time together too. We were all so very touched by those beautiful flowers, weren't we? I've just discarded the last of them today, 2 wks. later. You're very special to me and I love you dearly....