Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Garrett got his cast off


Today we went to see Garrett's Orthopedist to get his cast off and get x-rays. The x-rays looked great and we only had to go to a splint. However, I almost wish he would have gotten another cast because I'm so afraid of him falling on his wrist again. We had pumped him up to get a red cast and when he got his off he wanted to get his red one on! (He had been saying he wanted a pink cast!) He is the best patient ever! The tech was getting ready to saw his cast off and told Garrett it was going to tickle. Garrett looked at me and started smiling as he cut it off. When we got to Physical Therapy, they didn't have a splint small enough. The therapist had to make him one. We call it his "spiderman arm." I'm so afraid he is going to take it off because it only has velcro holding it on. This is going to make going to the beach next week so much easier.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy!! I haven't seen his new splint. He told me about all the people signing his cast...so cute.

Anonymous said...

I like that new spiderman arm! Have fun at the beach.

DA DA

ABL said...

Hey girl! This is Ashley Belvin Leonard, and I just found your blog. I'm glad to hear Garrett's arm is healing. I know that the splint has got to be better than that huge cast. Hope y'all have fun at the beach!

Ashley