Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy (1st date) Anniversary, Jeremy!!!


Actually, our anniversary was yesterday. We had our first date August 27, 1993. We went to our high school football game and afterwards ate at Taco Bell. (Thank goodness the restaurants have gotten better on our dates!!!) I never would have thought 14 years ago how happy I would be with 2 precious boys, being a stay-at-home mommy, living in Jackson, driving a mini-van (that's the shocker!) and Jeremy in residency. I don't really know what I thought life would be like. I was only 17!!! I wish I had a scanner and could find the picture of our 2nd date at another football game in the rain. Anyway, I couldn't be more blessed than I am right now. I have the most wonderful, godly husband that I could ever imagine. I can't even begin to imagine what the next 14 years will be like, but I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

melinda courtney said...

That is so special! Congrats!

The O'Donnells said...

looks like ya'll had a great vacation! congrats on the anniversary!

stacy seago said...

I love hearing the love stories behind couples we love!
Stac

Christie said...

Yeah for ya'll!!! Congrats!!!

Renee Guest said...

I'm so glad that you grew your hair back out so that Jeremy would get back together with you and you could have this beautiful family!!!! i love you all.
Happy First date Anniversary - you really should go back to Taco Bell for old time sake!

The Cross Family said...

great great pics

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

love the pics... congrats on the many wonderful years together! how sweet! and yes, look for the pic of your 2nd date...would love to see it. :) r