Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jeremy!!!


I'm such a bad wife. Jeremy's 32nd birthday was June 4th, and I totally forgot to blog it!!! Obviously, birthdays aren't a big deal around our house. I didn't get Jeremy anything because we are going to the beach this week and he needs some new clothes from the Outlets. (That's really the only time he gets new clothes!) Anyway, I did get him a cookie cake and you can see the boys helping him blow out his candles. Sorry this birthday wasn't fun, Jeremy. One day I'm going to surprise you and send you and a couple of friends on a weekend golfing trip! That might be for your 42nd birthday, since you can't decide what you want to be when you grow up!!!! I love you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The O'Donnells said...

Been thinking about you lately...glad you updated!