Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Graham!!!

Our baby is 2 years old today!!! Garrett was 9 months old when we found out we were pregnant with #2. It was October 2005. We were so excited, but didn't really think it would happen that fast. I took 4 pregnancy tests and Jeremy took one just to see what a negative one was supposed to look like! We even called the EPT company because we still didn't think I was pregnant after 5 tests! Graham was born at 8:10 am by c-section, weighing in at 7 lbs. 13 oz. and 20 3/4 inches. He has been such a joy. He has always been my "smiley" baby. However, now he tends to be my "whiney" baby. He and Garrett are so different but they are both so funny and loving. I can't imagine life without my "baby" (Garrett still calls him that!) I guess now that he's 2 we're going to have to stop calling him "baby!"

No comments: