Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008


Yesterday I got to spend the day with my 2 favorite men, my dad and my husband. Jeremy couldn't make church because of work, but we all got to eat lunch together and napped and played together. I cooked vegetables for lunch for my dad. I actually went to the Farmer's Market and bought some fresh veges. ( I did cheat and did use some canned ones, though!) It was a nice day with all my boys around. I am so thankful for my dad and the closer relationship that we now share and the wonderful relationship I have with my man (as Stacy says)! I love you both very much!!! This picture was actually taken last year at the beach. I forgot to take Father's Day pics since Jeremy wasn't dressed up for church!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: