Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Deeper Still in Atlanta

This past weekend 8 of us girls went to Atlanta to the Deeper Still Event to hear Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore, and Kay Arthur speak. The whole weekend was awesome, except for getting lost in my van. (I was the driver!) We heard Priscilla on Friday night and got to our hotel around 11-midnight. We were exhauseted and went straight to bed that night. Saturday morning we had to be up early. (We decided taking the MARTA transportation system would be a better idea!) On Saturday Kay and Beth spoke. I also forgot to mention that Mandisa sang on Friday night and the praise and worship was awesome, too, led by Travis Cottrell. The conference ended Saturday at 5:30 then we all walked and found a place to eat downtown. Saturday night we stayed up "bonding" til around midnight. We had such a good time. I think this is becoming an annual trip for us, so anybody who wants to go next year (don't know yet where it will be) is welcome to go.

By the way, I can explain the pictures below, but I won't say who they are (for my protection!!!) Saturday night the girls in my room are waiting on the girls in the other room to come and join us for some "bonding time." We opened the door and the top picture is what we saw!!! These are NOT wigs - that is their real hair!!! Then we all teased our hair. I know - we sound like we are in Jr. High, but that's the fun of it. I hate I didn't get any pictures of us when we did look cute. I promise we did have some good "Jesus time" too!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love it, sister! And I love you!!

Renee Guest said...

i cannot even talk about this.
Brandy Hester is that you????

Christie said...

These pictures are hilarious!!! What fun!